So Let’s Tell Better Stories Together
If you’re here, you’re the kind of person who wants to make a difference. Like me, you wish to be the change in the world, but can get a little stuck in the day-to-day struggle of what making a difference looks and feels like. We can struggle with how to take proper action, and remember why it all matters so much to us in the first place.
I believe we all have the gift inside us to make a difference, and that’s what I write about. The mindset, rituals, and practices that make us better leaders, parents, coaches, workers, and community members.
A short overview of what you’ll learn:
- How to recognize the elements of story at play in your life and work, then how to use them to create engagement and meaning.
- Why changing your perspective from hero to guide is the best way to provide last value.
- The reasons why struggle, conflict, and challenge are the primary spark for positive change.
- Ways to repel the negative self-talk that keeps you from daring greatly, taking risks, and living the fullest life you feel compelled toward.
- Interviews with writers, speakers, innovators, and leaders on what elements of life make a powerful story.
All of this is delivered to you in my own blend of research, personal experiments, and easy-to-follow writing. If you would like to work together, contract or all-in, take a look here.
I’ve been fortunate to have my work shared and linked to on some of the top creative and teaching websites, and combined with the fine community we’ve built here, motivates me to keep my standard of work high.
To get started, I’ll send you the workbook Choose What You Love. It’s a short way to gain clarity on what matters to you, and how to take the first steps necessary to integrating the changes in to your life. Just enter your email below and click “Submit!”
Want to know more?
I’m an explorer by nature, and this website is the medium through which I am lucky enough to share what I’ve been personally and creatively exploring. You’ll also get to see my own progression and experiments in writing, speaking, and consciously working through the struggles and challenges which make life meaningful.
I don’t have all the answers, but I’m mindfully working towards a better understanding of how to love, grow, and contribute to my community and the world.
Story Signals Podcast – Lessons on Living with Purpose & Meaning
Want more Sketchnotes?
Let me send you 5 quick lessons on creating your own sketchnotes.