How I Can Help
You clicked here because you have a problem, and there’s a chance I can help you solve it. Great, I like solving problems, and here are the ones I like best.
Brand Story Cycles
Brands without a clear story cycle struggle to draw, engage, and maintain customers. Why is this? The story begins within the organization, providing a clear purpose for the team members to rally behind and draw inspiration from. This internal clarity flows out to their interactions with customers and fans, always giving them a reason to collaborate, engage, and celebrate the mission.
In my experience and research, I’ve found a customer’s story cycle has five distinct markers.
Interest – Collaboration – Education – Guidance – Community
How does each marker present a unique opportunity for a brand to engage with their customers? Let’s see:
- Interest marks the first spark in the customer’s mind, having a problem that your brand is well-suited to solve.
- Collaboration marks the opportunity for your team to offer content and solutions to better inform and guide the customer.
- Education marks the specific point where your product or service meets the need of the customer.
- Guidance marks the continued development of trust between your brand and the customer, as you continue to provide content and advice that helps them solve problems.
- Community marks the transformation of your customer to advocate. They become a champion, rallying others to your cause, and sharing their experiences with new members of the tribe.
How can we implement these markers online? Check out this video of how Backcountry.com does a phenomenal job of laying out the process for customers.
Interested? Let’s talk!
This is the most immersive, enjoyable partnership I have with brands. The simple pitch is you hire me to come work with your team for 3-4 weeks. I get to help out, talk with your staff, and be a part of their story. The point is to be able to tell their story well, and in a way that your customers can connect with them as people. When your customers know your staff and their stories, it changes their interactions.
The resulting “product” is a multimedia offering of print, web, and video resources you can present to customers as a way of connecting with the people behind your brand. This has been quite effective for brands in the service industry (restaurants, food trucks, coffee shops).
Brand & Content Development
I also offer a range of services to help grow your brand. My partner and I create responsive custom sites, educate clients on wordpress, and consult on strategies to engage with customers through useful content. If you’re interested, check out our partner site, Team House Solutions.
Want me all to yourself?
I’m open to opportunities, so let’s talk!
Want more Sketchnotes?
Let me send you 5 quick lessons on creating your own sketchnotes.