Hey Everyone, I have a guest post being published today on Michael Hyatt’s blog! He has kindly approved my post, and I would greatly appreciate you reading it, sharing with your friends, and leaving a comment.
You can also see the slide deck I’ve used to give talks on the power of story in our work and daily lives. Enjoy!
Michael is one of my favorite writers and speakers, with a wealth of personal and professional experience in leadership, publishing, and life planning. He is the former CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishing, and the author of the best-selling book Platform (read my review of Platform). Learn more about Michael here.
Here are a few articles I recommend:
- Why Frequent Trips Outside Your Comfort Zone Are So Important
- Slay Your Dragons Before Breakfast
- 15 Resources for Pro Bloggers (or those who want to be)
- 10 Ways to Generate More Blog Traffic
I also encourage you to check out Michael’s excellent podcast, it’s a regular on my rotation.
If you found my blog from Michael’s…
Welcome, I’m So Glad You’re Here!
The best thing to do is Start, but you can also check out the info below. Thanks for coming by!
- Are Great Ideas Sabotaging Your Productivity?
- 10 Ways to Use Your Day Job to Fund Your Hustle
- Begin Each Day as a Producer
- Finding Your Focus
- If Only
If you enjoy my writing, sign up for email updates so you won’t miss any. I normally post 2 times per week. I will also send you my new workbook, Choose What You Love.
Click here to learn more about me and my journey as a writer
Thanks again for reading, and let’s decide what really matters, then pursue it!